What Information we collect on our website:
When you use our services and submit information on our Site, we may require you to provide us with certain information which is essential for us to be able to identify you accurately. Such information includes but is not limited to:
- Your Name, Work Email address and Work Phone Number, Mobile Phone Number, City, State, Zip Code, Country;
- About your company’s products/services and description of your prospects;
- Any other information provided by you during the use of our Site to get a price quote or information that may aid in understanding your business requirements.
Certain non-personal information may be automatically recorded – certain information that your web browser sends, such as your web request, Internet Protocol address, browser type, referring/exit pages and URLs, number of clicks, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed, time and date of use and other information may also be stored in server logs, which are then used by us to improve User experience and our Services and Website Performance.
We do not collect sensitive information like religious beliefs, political opinions, racial data or ethnic origin of the user. Please note that by submitting sensitive information you are consenting to our collection of that information.
Credit card or Payment information
Payment and billing information like your billing name and billing address is processed by our payment partner and we do not collect any such information about you when you make certain payments through our Site.
How BolsterBiz uses the Information We Collect Through Our Website
We use this information for the following:
- Create and manage your User Account;
- Provide our services to you;
- Respond to your queries;
- To send you information and keep you informed of our products and services in which you might be interested. You will always be provided with an opportunity to opt out of receiving promotional emails.
- We may combine the Information with other information we obtain from third parties, publicly available sources, and any other product or service we provide to further improve the relevance and effectiveness of our products and advertisements.
How We Collect Information
– We collect information in the normal course of business including names, addresses, phone numbers, and email addresses. This information may be provided directly by you at the time of registration or thereafter, while availing certain services offered on the Site or while entering or uploading content for event participation, or through any questions, comments, suggestions or feedback provided by you through Email, Phone calls or fax.
– We may also collect Business Information from third parties like various trusted companies and sources that collect and supply consumer data, social media platforms, and from publicly available sources.
Usage and Sharing of Information
Personal information may be used for following general purposes:
– To verify your identity and prevent any fraudulent, criminal or unscrupulous use of our Site, and to comply with legal requirements;
– To customize your use of our Site and improve our services and performance, and to respond quickly and efficiently to your request and queries;
– To address any complaints or suggestions, and for troubleshooting problems incurred on the Site including addressing any technical problems;
– To provide information about our new events and promotions;
– To fulfill requests made by you.
– To notify you regarding any changes or modifications in our event dates and schedules; and
– From time to time we may share our B2B contact information database with selected providers of goods and services that may be of interest to you.
We may share information with our partners and third party sites who perform services on our behalf, when necessary or specifically permitted by law. Such information may also be shared when we believe that it will enhance the services provided by us and enrich user experience. We provide them only with such information as they need to perform their services. Any use of such information by the third party sites is governed by their own privacy policies and we are not responsible for any breach of security or for the actions of any third parties that may result in loss or injury to you on account of information made available to any third party.
We may share your information in order to comply with the law or to protect ourselves against any harm to our rights, interests and property, or when we believe that such disclosure is necessary to detect or prevent any fraud or security related issues.
Links to Third Party Sites:
We continue to develop our business, we might sell certain of our assets. In such transactions, user information, including personal information, is generally one of the transferred business assets. By registering with us, you agree that your personal information data may be transferred to such parties in these circumstances
Security of Personal Information
We are committed to protecting your privacy and ensure that reasonable steps be taken to protect personal information against any misuse, interference, alteration, unauthorized access, destruction or disclosure. We maintain computer and network security by using firewalls, encryption mechanisms and passwords to control access to our computer system. We communicate our privacy and security guidelines to our employees and strictly enforce privacy safeguards within the company, to safeguard your personal information. For example, only authorized employees are permitted to access personal information, and they may do so only for permitted business functions.
Security of your personal information is your responsibility also and you should take necessary precautions to safeguard your user account and password details. You understand and agree that any storage of information on our computer systems and transmission of information through the Internet is not absolutely error free, and that we shall not be responsible for any loss of data or intrusion by others.
If you believe that any material on this site, whether posted by us or by third parties, violates the copyrights or other rights of third parties, please contact us with complete details at email@example.com, so that we can make an informed decision about possible deletion.
BolsterBiz India LLP,
Unit No. 1205-06, 12th Floor, Plot No. F-5,
Best Sky Tower,
Netaji Subhash Place,
New Delhi – 110034 India
Phone No. 011 46772221